Untitled Document
 
     
about the foundation

The Curtis L. Carlson Foundation was established in 1950, by its founder, Curtis L. Carlson. Later, the name was changed to the Carlson Family Foundation to extend the entire family in the founder’s long-term philanthropic vision of giving back to the community which gave to him.

The Carlson Family Foundation represents the commitment of the Carlson family to give charitably to humanitarian and community affairs.

Through investments in education, mentoring, children and youth at risk, and youth mentoring, the Carlson Family Foundation actively participates in creating strong and healthy communities, and a competitive workforce.